Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • EPIC Story Bro! (Jekyll Island 2018)

EPIC Story Bro! (Jekyll Island 2018)

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions EPIC Story Bro! (Jekyll Island 2018)

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Oliver’s first car show was beyond expectation, that’s saying the least. It’s nice to finally be enjoying the fruits of my labor and getting recognition for it. Thanks to everyone for their support. Let’s see how far we can take this thing.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      JdJd
      Participant

I have only recently started watching the channel. I like what I see. Congrats ont the epic car show experience.

Keymaster

Thank you and welcome!

Dave ReuterMechmann
          Participant

I really thought you you bit off more than you could chew when you escalated the project to the turbo. But you proved it to all of us that you can dream big and if you stay with it success can be achieved. A very well deserved congratulations!

Keymaster

Thank you!

MikeMike
              Participant

Congrats on getting your “Dr Hook” moment with the car magazine.

“I can see it now…We’ll be on the front, smilin’ man…Awww beautiful!”

Keymaster

Funny story. The night before the photo shoot, we were in the local bar. Live bad was playing ‘oldies’. They started playing that song, and we were making fun of the band, mostly because they were a bit loud and we were trying to talk. Also, the place was full of senior citizens. I think that might be a Jekyll Island thing. The next day, photo shoot with Car Craft. Coincidence or prophesy? IDK

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…