Menu

My Lift, The Take Away

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions My Lift, The Take Away

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

It’s funny how things work out sometimes. It’s also funny how people perceive things sometimes.

How do you feel things have changed since I got my lift?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      MikeMike
      Participant

I can’t believe anyone would hold a grudge against a professional mechanic using a lift.

Seems it’s a just another case of internet anonymity allowing people to be ass hats.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

You have to look at it differently. It’s more like I’m not as relatable because I don’t work the same way many of my viewers do. Had I started out with a lift, it likely wouldn’t be an issue, but because I didn’t start out with one it is an issue. Not to everyone, but to some that feel left behind.

twiggytwiggy
          Participant

On the flip side, since you git the lift, your camera shots have given us a much clearer views deep into the vehicle. This makes it a very worthy trade off.

Kathryn tinsandwichKathryn Kaufman
            Participant

Hi Eric,

I’m sorry to hear you are having to deal with negativity around the obvious necessity of a lift in your shop. I would like to counter the negativity with some positive thoughts by saying I absolutely celebrate your success and would never begrudge you anything you acquire as a result of your hard work. I love seeing the cool stuff you add to the shop and the opportunities that open up to you when you are able to add new equipment etc.

The naysayers are nothing more than internet trolls and jerks on the loose. Fie on them!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…