Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Hatchbacks and Station wagons 1985-2007

Hatchbacks and Station wagons 1985-2007

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Hatchbacks and Station wagons 1985-2007

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff haskelljeff haskell
    Participant

Hi, I have an odd question but would appreciate your help/insights. I visited Edmunds.com and tried to collect info on all the hatchbacks and station wagons manufactured and sold in the US from 1985-2007 but it was kind of a nightmare to collect that info.

I would be happy with just a list of cars with the year – make and model which qualified as hatchbacks or liftbacks and station wagons.

Ex. 1985 Mercury Merkur (hatchback)
      1991 Honda Accord (hatchback)
      1996 Toyota Corolla Wagon (station wagon)
      etc.

Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      AdamAdam
      Participant

Dang this would be rough, especially if you want break downs of different models.

I would probably recommend looking into the Department of Transportation or Bureau of Tranportation but they might just give an overall number of vehicles sold like passenger to pickup trucks but not breakdowns.

I really can’t figure out why you would need this information, hope you don’t mind my prying, but is there something you were hoping to get answered?

jeff haskelljeff haskell
        Participant

I’m interested in buying a used hatchback or station wagon built in one of these years as I’m not interested in the newer cars. There was a time these cars were out of favor and you could hardly find any co manufacturing hatchbacks and/or station wagons.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…