Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • SOS. 2016 Toyota door/window not working ! Weird

SOS. 2016 Toyota door/window not working ! Weird

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion SOS. 2016 Toyota door/window not working ! Weird

• Creator
    Topic
    AliAli
    Participant

Hi all, anyone else ever had this issue?

2016 Toyota Corolla
      The rear passenger side door doesn’t respond at all. No power locks or the power window. Tried using the switches at the driver seat and then the switches on the door …. nothing ….

(Car is used I’m second owner came like that)

I don’t think they make a fuse just for a door…..also out of warranty

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      JoaquinJoaquin
      Participant

Hello, Ali2627
        I bought my wife a 2018 Toyota Corolla four doors, yes nothing wrong with it but just saying i have the same vehicle.
        Ok, so from experience i can tell you there’s a fuse somewhere that controls the windows make sure you locate this and check it out. If you electronic windows like my wife’s car then it could be the window motor or the actuator that are not good. You will need to take the door apart to get to the window mechanism and go from there.
        I had an experience like that just recently of my Dodge, both of the windows will not work. When I took the panel from the driver door, which is where all the controllers are, I noticed one of the plastic wheels that run on a rail to bring the window up or down was broken. I went to a junk yard and took the whole window regulator with the motor attached to it for the same model, replaced it and while there clean the harness for the whole electrical window system. Both windows work properly now.
        Hope this help for you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…