Writing help

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #202874 by Gorgc
Writing help was created by Gorgc
Guys, sorry for the offtopic, but since this is an automotive forum, I decided to register to ask for help in compiling a public speech. I will present it at my university and it is connected with automobiles, in particular, this concerns the prospect of the automotive industry in the USA. In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions of car enthusiasts and professionals in this field. I would be very grateful for any information and your opinion.
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Gorgc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breemeyli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advertisement
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #202879 by Breemeyli
Replied by Breemeyli on topic Writing help
I think that the future of both the American automobile industry and the world is in electric cars, as well as in alternative energy in general.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #202880 by Gorgc
Replied by Gorgc on topic Writing help
Your answer prompted me to think about the structure of my speech and how best to arrange it, so that people understand me better and they do not have many questions. To tell all the most informative and clear. I heard that about the site https://edusson.com My friends said that they can help me write my speech. I also want to write to them, maybe noni will be prompted by some thoughts about the structure and the very semantic content of speech.
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Gorgc.

More
4 months 1 week ago #202979 by WilliamBush
Replied by WilliamBush on topic Writing help
What's the poing of doing a speech than, if it's written by other person who don't really care about your subject. Why you doing speech if you don't realy care either? Writing a speech about modern cars is impossible wihtout mentioning Tesla autos and their contribution in development of automotive industry in the whole world. The basic structucture of speech can be found by link - https://pro-papers.com/blog/persuasive-speech-topics , all you have to do is to simple google it. There is plenty of information about tesla models and modern autos.

More
1 week 2 days ago - 2 days 6 hours ago #203857 by Gorgc
Replied by Gorgc on topic Writing help
Thank you very much for sharing the information. I was always trying to do all paperworks by myself and sometimes it made me literally crazy...! I think it's great that today one can easily find help like www.essayuniverse.net/best-essay-writing-services/ if there is such problem. Just because students don't always have enough time for it, trying for example to combine work with studies.
Last edit: 2 days 6 hours ago by Gorgc.

Advertisement
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds