Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2006 buick lucerne strut rubbing on drivers side front tire

2006 buick lucerne strut rubbing on drivers side front tire

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion 2006 buick lucerne strut rubbing on drivers side front tire

• Creator
    Topic

I’m new on the site and I have a question about wheel spacers. I watched your video on the wheel spacers that you used and am wondering that if I did use wheel spacers do you have to do all 4 or can i just use them on the front and send it in for an alignment? I received the vehicle having the same issue and my friend had me replace the lower control arms, struts, and wheel bearings on both sides(she came to me and asked me to install all the parts that she bought). i didn’t diagnosis the vehicle before hand otherwise i might have been able to save her some money. Ok back to the question I installed a camber adjustment bolt to try and help the problem but it doesn’t move the tire enough. Using a spacer seems like that next best thing to get the required distance to stop the tire rub! i would think that installing one would be pointless or am I wrong? I would think that installing on just the front would be ok but with needing an alignment would it be have to be all 4 tires? Any help would be awesome thank you in advance! The pictures below is the current damage that is being done to the tire.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading…