Menu

Greetings From Northern Utah!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Greetings From Northern Utah!

• Creator
    Topic

Hello to all!

Dan aka UTBMXCruiser just signed up hoping for some help with stuff I run in to with my cars. Hopefully not often, but sadly right now I’m fighting a misfire problem with my 98 Acura Integra LS B18B1 referb project that has become somewhat maddening at this point!

I’m 63 years old. I’ve been doing my own car maintenance my whole life. And for the most part I’ve been successful. We all know cars aren’t built and function like they used to. Mechanical repairs I can do all day long, but when it comes to dealing with the unforgiving OBDII emissions stuff with that flippin’ check engine light, you get stuck and have to seek help.

I’m a life long 43 year USAF aircraft sheetmetal tech by trade. USAF MSgt retired. Current DoD Civilian at Hill AFB OO-ALC Depot.

Raced Motocross for 17 years when I was young. Hands on raised 2 sons in ABA BMX which is now the USABMX world. Put them in BMX cause I didn’t want them getting hurt on dirtbikes. That didn’t always work out but at least they’re still walking around if you know what I mean. If you want your kids to stay focused and off the street, BMX is a good way to do that! Trust me! Enough of that.

I’ve been watching ETCG YouTube videos by Eric and right up front I want to sincerely thank him for sharing his knowledge! What would we do without guys like Eric??????? Seriously!!!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    college mancollege man

Welcome aboard Dan.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…