Menu

2006 jeep liberty crank no start

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2006 jeep liberty crank no start

• Creator
    Topic
    thomasthomas
    Participant

i have a 2006 jeep liberty 3.7 liter that about 6 mouths ago would crank but not start . most of the time it will start as normal but sometimes it will crank and not start so i turn the key off and try to start it and it my take several times before it will crank . after staring it runs fine . i have changed the battery,crank sensor ,cam sensor ,fuel pump,tps sensor ,idle air control valve ,ignition switch, battery in key fob , and the ecm with no change in the issue. If i could help I would be thankful.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      MikeMike
      Participant

You say crank/no start, but then you go on to say “…so i turn the key off and try to start it and it may take several times before it will crank.

Do you also have an intermittent cranking problem? If so, the causes for it are going to be different than the no start condition.

thomasthomas
        Participant

what i mean is it will crank but not start when this happens i can try to crank it several times and then it will start

thomasthomas
          Participant

when this happens i have no spark or injector pulse but have fuel pressure

Stevan ChinkhanStevan Chinkhan
            Participant

Im have ing the same problem was it ever fixed?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…