Menu

Website upgrade 1/5/2015

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Website upgrade 1/5/2015

• Creator
    Topic
    Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
    Participant

Well i have been bust last night upgrading the site, the forum was the same but the core website has changed to the new version. This was a major update and if you notice anything let me know. Right now i know the page numbering buttons are huge and not working correctly and images are not being sized correctly. Try things out and let me know what you think! Hopefully you notice nothing new and its business as normal.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

Hi onyx,
        Just went into service and repair and when I went to the second page to
        check and then try to go back to the first page. The page stays stuck on the
        second page and will not go back to the first.

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
        Participant

ok ill look into it tonight.

college mancollege man

[quote=\”onyx\” post=124203]ok ill look into it tonight.[/quote]

I also noticed the font for answering is different, on the right hand side it used to say private messages,
            thats gone. Also colors are not right under hvac problems. all blue. sorry to be a pita :ohmy: More statistics
            page not displaying.

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
            Participant

yeah im working on it, but i need sleep soon.

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
              Participant

ok its a known issue and they are working on it.

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
                Participant

ok after some hacking i fixed the issue with the forum on the page number deal.

Gary BrownGary
                  Participant

Howdy Onyx,

I don’t know if it’s just me but after the update I am no longer able to go into my PMs as it doesn’t appear where it used to.

MikeMike
                    Participant

[quote=”Chevyman21″ post=124222]Howdy Onyx,

I don\’t know if it\’s just me but after the update I am no longer able to go into my PMs as it doesn\’t appear where it used to.[/quote]

Samey same here. Also where ads used to be shown, there is a s improperly sized/uncentered ETCG logo.

Gary BrownGary
                      Participant

[quote=”Fopeano” post=124223][quote=\”Chevyman21\” post=124222]Howdy Onyx,

I don\\\’t know if it\\\’s just me but after the update I am no longer able to go into my PMs as it doesn\\\’t appear where it used to.[/quote]

Samey same here. Also where ads used to be shown, there is a s improperly sized/uncentered ETCG logo.[/quote] The other thing I noticed is “\”s are put in automatically wherever I use an apostrophe(‘). You can see it in the post you quoted.

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
                        Participant

them pm manager is offline for the time being ill have the update and testing tonight. The other issues ill look into.

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
                          Participant

[quote=”Fopeano” post=124223][quote=\”Chevyman21\” post=124222]Howdy Onyx,

I don\\\’t know if it\\\’s just me but after the update I am no longer able to go into my PMs as it doesn\\\’t appear where it used to.[/quote]

Samey same here. Also where ads used to be shown, there is a s improperly sized/uncentered ETCG logo.[/quote]

can you get me a photo for this?

Gary BrownGary
                            Participant

[quote=”onyx” post=124243]them pm manager is offline for the time being ill have the update and testing tonight. The other issues ill look into.[/quote] Understood. Thank you for what you do!

MikeMike
                              Participant

[quote=”onyx” post=124244]can you get me a photo for this?[/quote]
                                The ad box is now appearing normally.

Andrew ButtonAndrew Button
                                Participant

The Eric the carguy in 2D pictures don’t seem to be accessable. How come the pictures don’t link so we can see the old shop, the Fairmont, ect ?

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
                                  Participant

click the link, i set it up like what was on the website.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  Loading…