Menu

Sugg. Way Forward

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Sugg. Way Forward

• Creator
    Topic
    Chris WestbrookChris Westbrook
    Participant

I just read your latest newsletter and I believe that you can still bring back that old magic of the days of the past. I do enjoy watching the videos on modern diagnosis but you can also add in the other methods you used to use before having a well equipped shop.

Example: using a slide hammer before you had the OTC kit to remove that front wheel bearing. Now that you’ve shown us how to manually flush the power steering fluid, show us how the pros do it with a machine.

Fairmont or not, watching the videos is always interesting. It was prepping for an engine swap that landed me on your channel back in 2013 and you did a swap on a Dodge truck without a lift. Now that you have a lift, I dont feel any different watching the diagnosis, replacement, or repair. Keep em coming!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

Thank you for the suggestions. Actually, I already have a plan for going forward. Something that’s going to work better for me for sure. Not sure if it’s what the majority of the audience wants, but it’s what I’m doing. My plan is to make a channel promo outlining this direction in the near future.

Thank you again for the suggestions.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…