ETCG Answers Questions Live #83 (AMA) 3/1/2017

More
1 year 9 months ago #184718 by thomas95
Replied by thomas95 on topic ETCG Answers Questions Live #83 (AMA) 3/1/2017
im looking at a 99 f150 that has a 5.4 that needs rebuilt and a rear end what should i do he is asking 500 should i go and buy it
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 9 months ago #184719 by Me
2004 Dakota 2wd. Eric im about to change the front control arm bushings and even though the nuts are off the upper arm, its frozen to the frame. I e pb blasted it for a week and have beat on it. How can i get it off? HELP!!
More
1 year 9 months ago #184720 by chris015
Replied by chris015 on topic ETCG Answers Questions Live #83 (AMA) 3/1/2017
Eric,
Chris again. An usual random question for you. Name a car or 2 that you think could be considered a "collectable" from the last say 10 years? 30 years from now. Compared to say a 55 chevy 2 door etc today.

edit : since im watching this live chat,on your bald hair comment,can you remove your hat so we can see how life is bald? LOL Sorry,i had to edit this when u said it.
More
1 year 9 months ago #184721 by easytoread
Replied by easytoread on topic ETCG Answers Questions Live #83 (AMA) 3/1/2017
i have learned so much from you over the past 4 years. Never really having anyone to show me much about working on cars growing up I have turned to you. Was wondering if there is anything else people can use to heat bolts up other than an oxygen torch. I have a small home garage and its hard to find the tanks and set up around this area. Thank you so much for all you do, keep the videos coming.
  • EricTheCarGuy
  • EricTheCarGuy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #184725 by EricTheCarGuy
Replied by EricTheCarGuy on topic ETCG Answers Questions Live #83 (AMA) 3/1/2017
Thank you to everyone that participated and watched tonights live show. Here is the video of the show. The next show will be March 15, 2017 7pm EST (-5GMT). This thread is now closed.

Thanks again!

Stay dirty
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds