• lar1969
  • lar1969's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ford Flate-Rate Tech
More
2 years 8 months ago #186041 by lar1969
GREETINGS and UPDATE was created by lar1969
Hi Guys!
Just wanted to update you briefly-
Within the last 2 weeks, I was promoted to Flat Rate Tech at my dealership. I was given 2 of my own bays next to my Senior Master Mentor and very much still LOVE my job, even though I work tons of hours. Our dealership is at the top ranks of our region in sales and service. I am so proud to be a part of this team.

One of my favorite repairs is valve cover gaskets. I also love brake jobs, tires and alignments. I want to excel at electrical. The key to electrical is KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid...good words to live by. That principal was reinforced Saturday.

I recently have pulled 2 dashes, which I consider to be almost as big a job as an engine R&R. It was cool because I got to see the framework and how it was all put together. When I was done (heater box R&R), everything worked the way it was suppose to. I have been told half jokingly that I am going to be the water leak and dash job tech...part of me says, "BRING IT ON"

Daily Driver 97 Saturn SC2, DOHC,I4-LL0, 1.9L, 4 cyl., MFI, 5 speed, red, 228K mi
Fav Car Owned-78 Chevy Camaro, 305 V8, auto, black, 205K mi
Departed-01 Saturn SC2, 3 door, DOHC, auto, white, 235K mi, brkn time chain
02 Saturn LW 300, auto, silver,135K mi
00 Honda Civic VP, auto, silver,217K mi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advertisement
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds