What do you ride?

More
5 years 2 months ago #117498 by roadwanderer2
Replied by roadwanderer2 on topic What do you ride?
hey dark:

nice little "pony" you got there, love the color combination, looks nice.

stuart, a.k.a. roadwanderer2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalavera
  • 1st Gear
  • 1st Gear
  • I'd rather ride my motorcycle
More
4 years 11 months ago #127082 by Kalavera
Replied by Kalavera on topic What do you ride?
I ride Honda VTX1300R since 2009, is fabulous to get out of the city to see nice places and meet with other mc brothers.
greetings

thanks
Attachments:

More
4 years 9 months ago #132649 by Irish
Replied by Irish on topic What do you ride?
I just moved to Fla. I bought a 2006 Sportster (1200) with a Trike Kit!(Game Leg) I started riding at 15yrs & I'm now 71yrs. This is my 1st Trike. I had two customizing & repair shops in NH. With a Trike you have to learn to ride all over again. No leaning in a curve or putting your feet down at a stop! I burned my leg (badly) & have had 4 skin grafts because out of habit , I put my feet down when stopping! With my Diabetic Neuropothy , I didn't even feel it Tom Ahern (Irish) nickname.

More
4 years 9 months ago #132651 by nickwarner
Replied by nickwarner on topic What do you ride?
Ouch! Try not to keep burning yourself man. I can see how you do it though, and I could see myself doing the same thing. Its like when I hop in my girl's car after I usually drive my stick shift truck. I always have my left leg hunting for a clutch.

I've never ridden a trike, but I would get one in a heartbeat if my health prevented me from being able to safely ride on two wheels. Its nice that you can still have an option to get out and ride instead of being stuck in a car watching everyone else out on their bikes.

Knew a guy years back that had a small cycle salvage out in the middle of nowhere in WI. He was in a wheelchair due to a motorcycle wreck. He had modified a Goldwing with a tiltbed sidecar and a neat latching system to lock his wheelchair in. Also had some mods to the seat and such to let him slide on and strap down to the bike. Used a master cylinder from a quad to control both brakes from the front brake handlebar and used electric solenoids on the shifter connected to a rocker switch to hit the gears. Worked well for him. I asked him once if he was worried about crashing it as he was strapped to it with a seatbelt. He said "Its not like I'm going to get paralyzed from it, now am I?" I thought that was a good way to look at it.

More
4 years 5 months ago #143873 by RyanFromSC
Replied by RyanFromSC on topic What do you ride?
This is my first bike, and I love it! Don't ride as often as I should but its a blast when I do. 2015 H-D Iron 883...
Attachments:

More
4 years 4 months ago #145874 by MtnGoat
Replied by MtnGoat on topic What do you ride?
First bike was a 2001 Yamaha R6. Second bike was a 2014 Yamaha 950 Bolt. My latest is a 2015 Yamaha FZ09

File Attachment:

2006 Honda Odyssey Touring
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
2002 Ford F150 Supercrew FX4
2015 Yamaha FZ09

More
4 years 4 months ago #145875 by Flying Column
Replied by Flying Column on topic What do you ride?
I ride a 2004 Suzuki Bandit K4

More
4 years 3 months ago #149790 by Irish
Replied by Irish on topic What do you ride?
Your age? I'm 71 & I just bought a new (to me ) bike! If you act like you're old , you'll shrivel up & be old! If you do younger things it will help your attitude & health! I'm 71,have Diabetes & a bad leg but I'm not DEAD! Irish

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #152284 by Musclecarsforever
Replied by Musclecarsforever on topic What do you ride?
Im chad i ride a 2005 Yamaha YZ250f 13.5:1 compression, running 110 leaded race gas, fmf powerbomb/ fmf 4.1 exhaust and a 13/48 gear ratio on the sprockets. Been riding 17 years. Its my favorite bike ive ever had, its a 250f with the steel frame. Have owned many bikes including a 07 kawasaki kx85, 97 honda cr80, 07 yamaha ttr 125 and my last bike was a 2003 yamaha yz125. Currently about to transition to the street and looking at a cbr600 or yamaha r6 this week finishing the dmv bullshit to get my m1 permit then license. Cheers- chad

20 years old, name is chad. I love cars and trucks and motorcycles and anything that goes fast!
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Musclecarsforever.

More
4 years 2 months ago #152285 by Musclecarsforever
Replied by Musclecarsforever on topic What do you ride?
Some pics of my 250f yamaha

20 years old, name is chad. I love cars and trucks and motorcycles and anything that goes fast!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds