parts for old bikes?

More
4 years 8 months ago #133113 by Irish
Replied by Irish on topic parts for old bikes?
I don't know where you live but in Melbourne there is a place called "Bike Strippers". If you look for what you need on "e-bay" & find it , you can check to see if they have it! The parts are used & some of them are just a cosmetic error (Chrome Pits , etc) You don't have to accept the part & you can barter over the price. They are on Wickam St (sp?) There is also a" Harley strippers." I've had excellent luck with them both. The best thing is the "bartering" part! Irish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #137792 by seekinsoul
Replied by seekinsoul on topic parts for old bikes?
I've used bikebandit.com, z1enterprises.com along with ebay for my '81 GS250 and '82 GS550L. I've also used procycle.us for my '97 DR650SE.

Current rides:
1994 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible, 3.0 MMC V6, A604 trans, all stock
1981 Suzuki GS250T (destined for the wife), 1982 Suzuki GS550L (my street cruiser), 1997 Suzuki DR650SE (my all around bike)

Skills: Small engine repair, Backyard mechanic
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by seekinsoul. Reason: Adding model years

More
3 years 4 days ago #180292 by Irish
Replied by Irish on topic parts for old bikes?
I don't know where you live but I'm in W.Melbourne Florida now. There is a place here called Bike Strippers. They work with E-Bay. They take wrecked Bikes & save the good parts. You can get your parts from them & you don't have to accept them plus best of all , you can barter over the price! Most parts might have pits in the chrome , etc but the price is always right! I have bought things from them. I bought a used sissy bar & pad for a Very good price. My ride is a 2006 Sportster 1200 with a Trike Kit (game leg) & the sissy bar only had a few pits in the chrome that buffed right out. Irish

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds